This passage is dedicated to those who have a zest for life, a thirst of knowledge, a need to achieve, or a desire to excel. It is presented in the belief that a striving, committed person can utilize the distilled wisdom presented herein and make a difference in his own life, as well as the lives of others. It’s written to those who want to learn from the past, to more thoroughly enjoy the present, and to more adequately prepare for the future. The quotes are bathed in love, steeped in prayer, wrapped in hope, and served on a tray of optimism. Raising sights, changing lives, and give encouragement to those who seek a revitalization of their thinking, a reassessment of their values, and a challenge to be all they can be so they can make their mark in today’s demanding world.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
- -You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
- -Ask yourself a question: Is my attitude worth catching?
- -If you learn from a defeat, you haven’t really lost.
- -If there’s hope in the future there is power in the present
- -The surest way to knock the chip off a shoulder is a pat on the back.
- -When your image improves, your performance improves.
- -One reason people never attempt new things is their fear of failure.
- -No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
- -Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
- -Once you have accepted yourself, it’s so much easier to accept other people and their points of view.
- -People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem
- -The only way to reach your long-range goals is through achieving your short-range objectives
- -You don’t pay the price for success, you enjoy the benefits of success.
- -If you expect to make it big, you must work toward your objectives everyday.
- -A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- -He who chooses the beginning of a road, also chooses it outcome.
- -You have within you all the qualities necessary for success.
- -There is power in words. What you say is what you get.
- -Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly, until you can learn to do it well.
- -Keep trying. It’s only from the valley that mountain seems high.
Thank you reading some famous quotes that have reached unlimited growth and goals obtained. These simple but yet effective steps have paved the way for us to become successful in many factors of life. Enjoy the day!