Re-creation of a hand drawn scene of Aladdin from sketch to a fully digital painting produced by JPittsProductions. The total number of hours to complete this project was 32 hours. The time lapsed video shows every step from beginning to completion. (SpeedArt) SpeedArt video click here: http://youtu.be/iJb6EMAN5mE
Special Thanks to Mitch for assisting in this project.
1) Scanned in hand drawing of Aladdin to computer
2) Imported hand drawing into Photoshop CS6
3) Outlined every line/shape on the hand drawn work using Pen Tool, Quick Mask, Brush and several other tools to complete the line work
4) Added color to the drawing
5) Used several coloring adjustments to achieve global shading, tints and tones.
6) Used 3rd party plug-ins to achieve light gleams and textures
Camtasia Studio was used to record every action from start to finish
Aladdin is a 1992 American animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is the 31st animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, and was part of the Disney film era known as the Disney Renaissance. The film was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, and is based on the Arab folktale of Aladdin and the magic lamp from One Thousand and One Nights. The voice cast features Scott Weinger, Jonathan Freeman, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried, and Douglas Seale.
►►►SUBSCRIBE COMMENT LIKE!!!!
Montage and Video produced by: JPittsProductions
♦Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jpittsproductions
♦♦♦YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/shuckyducky118