Junior L. Pitts
Dedicated 10 years of professional service in the U.S. Army. I earned two promotions and excelled as a leader. Accountable and ambitious, able to remain focused and productive in challenging situations.
Offering top quality customer service in transportation and security.
Customer Relations Logistics Transportation and Delivery Security Operations Asset protections Emergency Preparedness Crisis Management NIPRNET AND SIPRNET Hardware and Software Defensed Techniques Firearms proficiency First Aide Computer skills: CompTi A A+
AREA OF STRENGTH
Security: Producing a safe environment for customers and staff by providing personal and asset protection via advance security, investigations, detailed inspections, and emergency response.
- Accounted for the safety of equipment valued at $2 million
- Promoted security operations; mentored and monitored squads of 15, strengthening knowledge and proper execution of First Aid, Survival, War tactics, and security.
- Proved security response with tenacity, endurance, and dedication by remaining of sound mind and proving to be a leader during challenging times in Iraq.
Customer Service: Offering productive and friendly services that enhance team performance and ensure a professional customer-focused image for employers.
- Promoted within (an uncommon) short period by demonstrating an over-achieving dedication that maximized results for the entire team.
- Provided internal customer service by relating with all personnel on a congenial and professional manner that facilitated the development of a diversified group.
- Enhanced soldier’s individual and professional growth, developing them into independent decision-makers.
Operations & Administrative
- Ensuring optima procedures and workflow operations, experience in organizational leadership.
- Counseled and mentored 15 soldiers monthly to measure their potential growth and duty performance.
- Prevented 75 casualties while implementing advanced security tactics and stealth communications.
- Implemented new routes for petroleum transportation which saved time and cost.
Clark County Public Auctions Maintenance 2009-2014
U.S. ARMY, North Shore Oahu, HI Director of Advertisements 2007-2009
U.S. ARMY, Schofield Army Base, HI Squad Leader & HazMat Certifier 2005-2007
U.S. ARMY, Fort Polk, LA Petroleum Light/Heavy Vehicle Operator 2003-2005
Safety Compliance Officer & Certifier 2009
Radio Control Improvise Explosive Device (RCIED) 2008
HazMat Certification 2008
Primary Leader Development 2008
College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada 2015
Presently pursuing an Associates Degree in Graphic Arts Design & Business Management
Major GPA 3.0 Cumulative 3.27
Relevant coursework: Business Law I, Employment Law, Human Resources, Financial Accounting,
IC3 Software, Public Speaking, Graphic Communications, Management, Business, Organizational Behavior
Advisory Committee, Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda Fraternity 2015
CSN Internship Program